January 2017 CNX service and port fees.
Port fees and service fees (per month)
|PI||$10||per Private Interconnect|
|PPI||$50||Physical Private Interconnect (cross connect per port)|
|CUG||$50||per Closed User Group|
|1U colo||$100||Co-location for 1U*|
To apply for membership please download and complete
|1GE Port||$300||Includes SFP transceiver and cabling|
|10GE Port||$1000||includes SFP+ transceiver and cabling|
If the peer can provide a Cisco compatible SFP or SFP+ transceiver and the necessary FO cables, CNX will wave the installation charge. Patch cord cables provided by the peer must be no longer then 1m.
There is no setup fee.
- Unless mentioned otherwise all prices are in USD per month, excluding VAT
- Invoicing is done on a monthly basis
- The payment term is 30 days from the invoice date (as listed on the invoice)
- Charging starts on the first ping
Our co-location partner is Sabay Digital, additional services are available up on request.
* Power will be charge at Riel 1300 per KW for co-located equipment.