January 2017 CNX service and port fees.
At CNX we only charge a flat port fee and special use cases (PI and CUG), there are no traffic, usage or membership fees.
For new ISP peers we will waive the port charges on your first 1GE port until traffic reaches 100mbps (in/out agg) per month.
Port fees and service fees (per month)
|PI||$20||per Private Interconnect|
|CUG||$50||per Closed User Group|
|1U colo||$100||Co-location for 1U*|
10GE and 40GE ports are available as of May 2017
To apply for membership please download and complete
|1GE Port||$300||Includes SFP transceiver and cabling|
|10GE Port||$1000||includes SFP+ transceiver and cabling|
If the peer can provide a Cisco Nexus compatible SFP or SFP+ transceiver and the necessary FO cables, CNX will wave the installation charge. There is no setup fee.
- Unless mentioned otherwise all prices are in USD per month, excluding VAT
- Invoicing is done on a monthly basis
- The payment term is 30 days from the invoice date (as listed on the invoice)
- Charging starts on the first ping
Our co-location partner is Sabay Digital, additional services are available up on request.
* Power will be charge at Riel 1300 per KW for co-located equipment.