January 2017 CNX service and port fees.
Port fees and service fees (per month)
|PI||$20||per Private Interconnect|
|CUG||$50||per Closed User Group|
|1U colo||$100||Co-location for 1U*|
- If you have a paid subscription at our MNV peering facility, we will provide a 1GB port at our BSS peering facility for backup.The combined traffic of the two port should not consistently exceed the port speed of the primary link. If you want to use both links at full capacity, we will charge standard fees for the second port. This offer is only valid for the first paid port
- For new ISP peers we will waive the port charges on your first 1GE port until traffic reaches 100mbps (in/out agg) per month. Free accounts are not eligible for a free backup link at our BSS facility
To apply for membership please download and complete
|1GE Port||$300||Includes SFP transceiver and cabling|
|10GE Port||$1000||includes SFP+ transceiver and cabling|
If the peer can provide a Cisco compatible SFP or SFP+ transceiver and the necessary FO cables, CNX will wave the installation charge. Patch cord cables provided by the peer must be no longer then 1m.
There is no setup fee.
- Unless mentioned otherwise all prices are in USD per month, excluding VAT
- Invoicing is done on a monthly basis
- The payment term is 30 days from the invoice date (as listed on the invoice)
- Charging starts on the first ping
Our co-location partner is Sabay Digital, additional services are available up on request.
* Power will be charge at Riel 1300 per KW for co-located equipment.