April 2021 CNX service and port fees. CNX is a subsidiary of Sabay Digital Corporation (SDC) and all charges are invoiced via SDC.
Port fees and service fees (per month) in Cambodian Riel
|1GE port||៛ 400,000|
|10GE port||៛ 1,600,000|
|40GE port||៛ 4,000,000|
|PNI (virtual)||៛ 200,000||Private Network Interconnect (cross-connect)|
|PNI (physical)||៛ 400,000||Private Network Interconnect (cross-connect)|
|CUG||៛ 200,000||per Closed User Group (virtual)|
To apply for membership please download and complete
|1GE Port||៛ 1,200,000||Includes SFP transceiver and cabling|
|10GE Port||៛ 4,000,000||includes SFP+ transceiver and cabling|
If the peer can provide a Cisco compatible SFP or SFP+ transceiver and the necessary FO cables, CNX will wave the installation charge. Patch cord cables provided by the peer must be no longer than 1m.
There is no setup fee.
- Unless mentioned otherwise all prices are in Khmer Riel per month, excluding VAT
- Invoicing is done on a monthly basis
- The payment term is 30 days from the invoice date (as listed on the invoice)
- Charging starts on the first ping
Our co-location partner is Sabay Digital, additional services are available up on request.
* Power will be charge at EDC tariff (៛820 kWh) x Power Utilisation Efficiency (1.8) ~ ៛1,500 per kWh.